1.13.2012

so um... 1995 called and... well... i answered

i follow Flower Patch Farmgirl's blog... if you don't... you should!  Anyway... she did this cute post today (well, yesterday) and I thought I'd do it too.  I don't know why... guess I'm a follower.  ;)  You should be too!

current guilty pleasure:  mmm...  a peach margarita sounds yummy!  i can't think of anything... if i'd watched every episode of Khloe and Lamar or something like that, i guess i could write that here

current nail color:  i just took my (toe)nail polish off this morning, jace took one look at my toes and said, "i don't like your toes mom, they are NOT pretty... you need to fix them!"  pedicure anyone?

current playlist: she had Leeland- The Great Awakening listed and i've actually been listening to it since my grandpa's funeral (we played Pages, it was such a good fit to honor my Grandpa)

current read: John McArthur's 12 Extraordinary Women (i also have One Thousand Gifts and Grace Based Parenting sitting on my bedside table... I should read less blogs and more books!)

current drink:  ice water


current food: umm... humm....


current favorite show:   don't have one... maybe i'm not SO interesting

current wish list: cute pair of these

current needs: a date night with my hubby 

current triumphs:  

current bane of my existence:  laundry

current celebrity crush: Tim Tebow ;)

current indulgence: chocolate covered coffee beans (scott brought home a whole bag, what a sweetie!)

current blessing:  a hardworking hubby, even if we are missin' him a bit these days

current outfit: AE sweatpants, tanktop (i know... smokin' hot!)

current excitement:  notta... got.to.get.out.more


current mood: exhausted
 
current link: i dunno... going to have to think on this one

No comments: